- What information do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Our website may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (first and last name, email address, discord username)
- Anonymous website usage statistics
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
You directly provide the majority of the data we collect via forms on the website and other sources such as our Discord channel or Email. We may collect and process data anytime you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide reviews and feedback on our website, discord channel, or via email.
- Use or view our website (via browser cookies).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our organization collects your data under certain circumstances in order to:
- Process orders and manage your account.
- Contact you about software updates and other information should you opt into these services.
- Track anonymous user data to better understand where our customers are located and how to best serve our audience.
We will never share your information with other companies for any reason, except in the following situations:
- When we processes your orders, some data may be forwarded to whichever payment processing company you select during checkout to process your order. Only the information that you provide in the checkout form will be forwarded to these companies and does not include usage statistics or other unrelated information. This transfer of data is kept to a minimum and typically does not share any information beyond your email address for logging into a third party payment processing service such as Paypal, Square, Google Pay, or Amazon Pay.
How do we store your data?
Our website and software may store completed order information and account data on our hosting provider’s servers. This data storage is kept to a minimum and does not include payment or personal information such as address or telephone numbers. Security measures are managed by our hosting provider including, but not limited to, firewall protection, server side file encryption, and SSH authentication.
We may send you communications about products and services or other relevant information when you opt in to receive such communications.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop any marketing related communications from our organization or on our behalf.
You may opt out of any communications by following any of the contact links provided at the bottom of this site.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We reserve the right to charge you a processing fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request a correction to any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to submit a request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions. ( This action may effect your ability to access content provided by the website and other services )
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request a restriction to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. ( This action may effect your ability to access content provided by the website and other services )
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. ( This action may effect your ability to access content provided by the website and other services )
The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We reserve the right to charge a processing fee for this service. ( This action may effect your ability to access content provided by the website and other services )
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email link at the bottom of this site.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in to your account on the website or other services
- Understanding how you use our services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website may use:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The previously mentioned website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, certain website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your local Information Commissioner’s Office.
Super Socializer (Site Plugin) – Our website saves the cookie heateorSsBrowserMsg in your browser to track which visitors have seen certain popup notifications. This cookie isn’t related to your personal data or your IP address.
Social Login (Site Plugin) – We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.